The Ultimate Diet Nutrition Guide Is Here!

As you probably already know, I wrote a super comprehensive (and awesome) guide to creating the workout routine that is best for you.

You know, this: The Ultimate Weight Training Workout Routine

Since finishing that workout guide, I’ve made a few brief mentions of the fact that I was working on an equally comprehensive (and awesome) guide to creating the diet plan that is best for you.

Well, guess what? It’s here.

Allow Me To Introduce… The Best Diet Plan

The Best Diet Plan is a step-by-step guide to creating the diet that is perfect for you, your body, your specific goal (losing fat, building muscle, etc.), and your exact dietary needs and personal preferences.

It covers everything from ideal calorie, protein, fat and carb intake, to what to eat before and after your workouts, to supplements, to cheat meals, and so much more.

Check it out and let me know what you think: The Best Diet Plan

Basically, if you want to improve the way your body looks, feels or performs in any capacity, and you want to do it in the most convenient, enjoyable and sustainable way possible, you’re going to like it… a lot.

Oh, And By The Way

You may notice that The Best Diet Plan is actually NOT here on A Workout Routine. Instead, I wrote it for the other website I work on… A Calorie Counter.

A Calorie Counter is a nutritional search engine and diet tracking app (which I am a co-creator of) that lets you quickly and easily look up any food and get its full nutritional value instantly (and keep a daily log of it all, too… for free).

It’s also where I will be doing most of my writing about diet and nutrition, so you’re definitely going to want to subscribe over there as well.

A Workout Routine will cover workout related topics, and A Calorie Counter will cover diet related topics.

Quite simple. And I’m sure you’re noticing a theme with the way I name my websites. Genius, huh?

Stop Reading This Already!

Seriously, stop reading and go check out The Best Diet Plan and tell me what you think.

Enjoy, and dther_full_color swp_individual_full_color scale-100 scale-full_width" data-min-width="1330" data-float-color="#ffffff" data-float="left" data-float-mobile="bottom" data-transition="slide">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid Sets vs Reverse Pyramid Training vs Straight Sets

Oatmeal Cookie Granola - Healthy Granola Recipe

All Natural Quinoa Protein Energy Bars