Im so proud of myself and so grateful

My friend recommended fitness blender to me, all 3 Rounds of 8 Week Fat Loss. I've been doing it on and off for about a year and a half but I was being extremely lazy about it when I first started. I wasn't seeing results and I was eating anything and everything. So I stopped working out. I stress ate. Then I gained over 10lbs.

I decided to start all over from the 1st Round and to stick to the diet tips in the program. I'm now on the 2nd week of the first month of the 3rd Round. I've lost 17lbs and 2 (1/2) inches off my waist. I'm so proud of myself and so grateful for you Fitness Blender 😭😭😭

First pic is me from two years ago. The others are of me today. I'm not gonna lie, I took some day breaks ≡ƒæÇ but never skipped a workout teehee! Still on Round 3 of my fitness blender program. Thank you @fitnessblender!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid Sets vs Reverse Pyramid Training vs Straight Sets

Oatmeal Cookie Granola - Healthy Granola Recipe

All Natural Quinoa Protein Energy Bars